Details for 2023 Concrete Flatwork Replacement Proje
(Published in the Courier-Tribune Thurs. 1/05/23,
Thurs. 1/12/23, Thurs. 1/19/23 and Thurs. 1/26/23)
CITY OF LIBERTY
2023 Concrete Flatwork Replacement Project
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Sealed Bids for the construction of the 2023 Concrete Flatwork Replacement Project will be received, by the City of Liberty, at the office of the City Engineer, until 2:00pm local time on Wednesday, February 1st, 2023, at which time the Bids received will be publicly opened and read. The Project consists of Concrete curb and gutter removal and replacement, Concrete sidewalk removal and replacement, ADA ramp removal and replacement, Concrete cross pan construction, asphalt pavement
milling and overlay, full depth concrete pavement removal and replacement and Concrete Driveway replacement.
Bids will be received for a single prime Contract. Bids shall be on a lump sum and unit price basis.
Bidding Documents may be viewed and ordered online by registering with the Issuing Office at http://www.questCDN.com. You may download the digital documents for $15.00 by inputting Quest project number 8319989 on the website’s project search page. The date that the Bidding Documents are transmitted by the Issuing Office will be considered the Bidder’s date of receipt of the Bidding Documents. Partial sets of the Bidding Documents will not be available from the Issuing Office. Please contact QuestCDN Customer Support at 952-233-1632 or info@questCDN.com for assistance in free membership registration, downloading and working with digital project information.
Bid security shall be furnished in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Owner reserves the right to reject any or all Bids, to waive technicalities or deficiencies in any or all bids, to negotiate with any or all bidders or others for more favorable terms or prices, and to award a contract to other than the bidder submitting the lowest cost bid proposal, with or without negotiation.
Owner: City of Liberty, Missouri
By: John Findlay, P.E.
Title: City Engineer
Date: January 3, 2023
- Experts encourage winter fire safety
- Smithville mayor serves as MARC board treasurer
- Liberty swimming takes 15th in Como Invitational
- Liberty North cracks top 10 in Como Invitational
- Rowden: Sports transgender topic will get Senate attention
- AHA News: After a Stroke at 87, Woman Had to Convince Family She Was Really OK
- Joe Burrow, Bengals target another win over Chiefs
- Notebook: Eagles QB Jalen Hurts not discussing MVP possibility
- Kearney police nab 3 suspects allegedly transporting meth
- Reparation means transformation in Missouri towns big and small
- Sheriff’s office warns of continuing scams
- Sheriff’s Office investigating apparent jail suicide
- Mountain lion hit by car in Franklin County. 'This huge magnificent beast.'
- Deputies capture armed, wanted man
- Kearney district hires leaders for junior high, Dogwood Elementary
- 8th grader finds strength in story, wheelchair basketball
- How 2022 Gun Sales in Missouri Compare to the Rest of the Country
- Jellyfish found throughout Missouri