Details for April 4, 2023 Election Filing Notice
(Published in the Courier-
Tribune Thurs. 11/24/22)
CITY CLERK OFFICIAL POSTING - VILLAGE OF RIVER BEND, MISSOURI
Notice is hereby given that an election will be held in
the Village of River Bend, Jackson County, Missouri on Tuesday April 4, 2023
for the purpose of electing the following:
One Trustee 4 Two Year Term. One Trustee 5 Two Year Term.
Candidates may file for such offices during normal business hours (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday)
starting at 8:00 a.m.
TUESDAY DECEMBER 6, 2022, and ending at 5:00 p.m., TUESDAY DECEMBER 27, 2022, in the Office of the City Clerk, 3523 North Cobbler Road, Independence, MO 64058.
Filing Fee $5.00. Candidates having filed and desiring to withdrawal such candidacy shall appear in person before the City Clerk a proper
withdrawal of such candidacy per Missouri State Statute. Qualifications and instructions for filing procedures are
available in the Office of the City Clerk.
- Meghan, Duchess of Sussex stopped watching Real Housewives because of own 'drama'
- Joe Pesci suffered serious burns filming Home Alone sequel
- Kanye West claims IRS has frozen four of his bank accounts due to 50 million dollar tax debut
- Pink 'splashes out on painting by chimps'
- Duchess of Sussex faced 'very real and disgusting' threats, senior police chief says
- Lewis Capaldi wants to make a record in Sweden
- Hugh Jackman was 'done' with Wolverine
- Jake Flint dies hours after getting married
- Smithville's season falls short in state semifinals
- 13 Liberty athletes sign their national letter of intent
- Rescued trafficked victim: It takes 5 to 13 years to buy freedom
- Michigan up to No. 2 behind Georgia in AP Top 25
- Chiefettes celebrate decades of performance
- Need a little Christmas? Visit these 3 festive St. Louis-area suburbs.
- Smithville Community in Action Coalition announces officers
- Liberty North's front court emphasized this year
- Kearney's deepest team under Starzl
- Smithville aldermen begin discussions of added animal control