Details for M. Johannes Estate.Creditor Notice
(Published in the Courier-Tribune Thurs. 7/16/20, Thurs. 7/23/20, Thurs. 7/30/20 & Thurs. 8/06/20)
TO ALL PERSONS interested
in the Estate of Margaret M.
The undersigned is acting as the Trustee under a trust the terms of which provide that the debts of the decedent may be paid by the Trustee upon receipt of proper proof thereof. The name and address of the Trustee is Philip F. Johannes, 6175 N. White Oak Drive, Kansas City, Missouri 64152.
All creditors of the decedent are noticed to present their claims to the undersigned within six (6) months from the date of the first publication of this notice or be forever barred.
Trustee of the Margaret M.
Johannes Trust U/T/A
dated October 10, 2002
- Kearney jumper Morrison signs with Hastings College
- OE Federal Credit Union Selects Symitar Platform
- Bindi Irwin is pregnant with first child
- Report: Millions lose health insurance because of COVID-19 shutdowns
- Thousands remain without power as storms wallop St. Louis region
- Duchess Meghan knew she wanted Prince Harry to father her children
- Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian West's sibling bond
- Parson targets St. Louis prosecutor, saying Gardner not doing enough to combat crime
- Second I-35 interchange construction expected in Kearney next year
- Clay County Election Board plans recount Thursday
- Winner of Democratic western commissioner race flips
- East St. Louis man charged with murder of convenience store owner
- Body found in Missouri River near Clay County
- Northland districts push start school until after Labor Day
- Nelson prosecutors seeking records from Wisconsin telecom company
- MSHSAA suspends requirement for in-person learning
- Clay County Public Health recommends some children limit in-person learning
- Kearney guard Watkins transfers to prep school for 2020-21 season