One of the Kearney homes is has been constructed by Syler Construction, Inc. The $335,000 home can be found at 2106 Greenfield Point. The home has four bedrooms and three baths. The villa features a zero entry garage, covered back deck, hardwood in kitchen, entry and breakfast area, tile in laundry and bathrooms, and granite in kitchen. The finished basement includes two of the bedrooms, a Jack and Jill bathroom, rec room and wet bar. Maintenance provided includes lawn care with snow removal, and the exterior home maintenance except for the roof and gutters.
- Change clocks, smoke alarm batteries this weekend
- Red Zone podcast: The Badgers' COVID-19 situation, canceled Nebraska game and more
- The Other Side: Q&A with Hawaii beat writer Stephen Tsai
- Forest Whitaker: African-Americans are progressing
- Kim Kardashian West's tropical getaway 'helped locals to pay their bills'
- Rande Gerber wants Cindy Crawford's fashion advice
- Harry Styles surprises superfan after being welcomed to her home
- Rawlings Creates New Team Defense Award
- MSHSAA releases state football brackets
- TO YOUR GOOD HEALTH: Weight-loss battle continues
- MOVIE REVIEW: Adult-friendly banter abounds in 'Friendsgiving'
- Former All-American Talley to be inducted into Missouri Sports HOF
- Kylie Jenner's butterfly symbolism
- Missouri sends initial shipment of antigen tests to schools statewide
- B&B Theatres open with safety protocols in place
- Smithville football handles top district foe Winnetonka 33-6
- Court sides with auditor, says county must comply with subpoenas in state audit case
- Area superintendent, historian passes