A gaggle of water-loving youth get cooled off under the new giant bucket feature that is part of the splash pad in Kearney's Lions Park. The p…
boys on swing.jpg
Two boys, slathered in protective sunscreen, enjoy the swing set that is part of the park's new features in downtown Kearney. Lions Memorial P…
Christy Grover and Isabella Grover.jpg
Christy Grover and her baby, Isabella Grover, enjoy some of the fountain features during the park remodel opening in Kearney's Lions Park.
Dex Kelley, clad in his dinosaur swim trunks, peaks around his mother, Haley Kelley, while playing in the water in Lions Park.
Haley and Gracelyn Kelley.jpg
Gracelyn Kelley gets help from mom, Haley Kelley, to squirt other parkgoers at the reopening of Kearney’s Lions Park Friday, June 18.
kids under bucket.jpg
Getting up close for a shot of the bucket splash, the Courier-Tribune photographer got a bit wet during the grand reopening of Kearney’s Lions Park.
Kyla and Barrett Trujillo.jpg
Clearly enjoying their time in the water, Kyla and Barrett Trujillo, are all smiles. Kearney held a community grand reopening for the park aft…
Lions Park 2.jpg
Throngs of Kearney families enjoyed the grand reopening of downtown's Lions Park Friday, June 18, in the 300 block of Jefferson Street. The pa…
Makenna, Isla and Avery.jpg
Twisting and spinning in the water in Lions Park are Makenna Sallee, Isla Downing and Avery Sallee. For more scenes from the event and stories…
To earn a donation to the park fund, Mayor Randy Pogue, pictured in center and dressed in a Kearney Bulldog purple tuxedo complete with gleami…
Olivia Alder 2.jpg
Olivia Alder, daughter of Heidi Alder of Kearney, runs full steam into the cooling water of the Lions Park splash pad during the park reopenin…
Olivia Alder, 2, squeals as the cold water of Lions Park's new splash pad hits her skin Friday, June 18.
As children play on the nearby playground and in the water of the splash pad, other parkgoers enjoy the shade provided by Lions Park's new she…
pushing away water.jpg
One youth tries to push the water away from a pouring bucket Friday, June 18, at the splash pad in Lions Memorial Park.
Getting up close for a shot of the bucket splash, the Courier-Tribune photographer got a bit wet.
- Chris Martin's music advice from Shane Warne
- Channing Tatum tried to keep Jenna Dewan 'safe and comfortable' after birth of daughter Everly
- Benson Hill Launches Food System Innovators Program to Validate Technology Concepts, Enhance CropOS® Technology Platform
- Met Gala guests must have coronavirus vaccines
- Jennifer Aniston feels 'weird' on red carpet
- Joey King's mood boost secret
- Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett unveil second duets album Love For Sale
- Dolly Parton's nephew releases rap remix of 9 to 5
- This is the Worst County to Live in Missouri
- County not issuing mask mandate; AG sues KC over city mandate
- UPDATE: Missing Kearney woman found deceased
- Motorcycle wrecks kills 1 in Liberty
- Highway 92 through part of Kearney closed until fall
- Bull riding returns to Kearney
- Gladstone man indicted for producing, distributing child porn
- Julie Devers Schiller
- Mayor Lucas reinstates indoor mask mandate in KC
- Liberty's Taylor wins national title, 3 other Jays earn all-America status in Fargo