As "Pomp and Circumstance" plays and family and friends cheer them on, Kearney's graduating Class of 2021 enter TDR Field House at Kearney High School.
As featured on
- John Boyega joins The Woman King
- Ashton Sanders to play Bobby Brown in Whitney biopic
- Fugees announce first world tour in 25 years
- Michael Stipe rules out R.E.M. reunion
- WWE legend Triple H thanks fans for support after 'cardiac event'
- Brian Austin Green says Sharna Burgess is a 'great dance teacher'
- Nicole Richie's hair sets on fire amid birthday celebrations
- Gabrielle Union: Movie studios underpay black actresses
- Standoff ends without injury in Kearney
- Kearney protest planned Thursday after football game prank
- Liberty couple celebrates 70 years of marriage
- Smithville schools to continue mask-wearing
- MDC encourages Missourians to check trees for Asian long-horned beetle
- Smithville dominates Raytown South in 1st half explosion
- No foul play found in death of 3 in Glenaire
- Jury convicts Viola Bowman of first-degree murder
- TO YOUR GOOD HEALTH: High blood pressure can thicken heart wall
- Smithville Lake boat accident sends 10 to hospital