The warm spring weather brought out hundreds of kids and families to participate in the Smithville Easter Egg Hunt, hosted by Smithville Parks and Recreation and Smithville Area Chamber of Commerce Saturday, April 3, in Heritage Park. The Easter Bunny paid a visit. The hunts were spaced out with starting times staggered: 10 a.m. for those 3 and under and children who require assistance; 10:15 am. for those aged 4 to 7; and 10:30 a.m. for those 8 and older.
- MRIGlobal Award From The Joint Project Lead For Chemical, Biological, Radiological, And Nuclear Special Operations Forces Expands Use Of Augmented Reality Technology For Defense Training
- Sir Michael Caine 'cuts down' on alcohol for grandchildren
- Kate Moss auctions off sleeping video
- Ozzy Osbourne: Sharon's 'been through the mill of it'
- Abbey Clancy 'terrifies' husband with sheet masks
- Centene Addresses Behavioral Health Challenges Amid National Mental Health Month
- Noel Gallagher gets mistaken for estranged brother Liam
- Britney Spears 'loves to switch around her hair'
- Strawberries grow wild in Missouri
- Letter: Sen. Hawley would do anything to advance his career
- Woman suffers life-threatening injuries in Northland wreck
- SENIOR NEWS LINE: Favorite foods missing from grocery shelves
- Dueling Missouri COVID-19 liability bills on final day floor dockets
- Commissioners stop spending on Annex project
- Peggy Jean Welch
- Homeless man wins $150K and judge tosses out St. Louis County anti-panhandling ordinances
- Senators faint, furious at start of Missouri's last day of legislative session
- The Bounceback: Cities returning to pre-COVID operations after mask requirement ended