LIBERTY — On the Spring Equinox, March 20, a handful of people took advantage of the sun and warmer weather for hiking as well as the scavenger hunt that continues now through the Saturday before Easter, April 3.
To complete a Spring Equinox Scavenger Hunt sheet, write, type, or draw the answers directly on the sheet. Additional sheets of paper or photos (physical or digital) may be turned in along with the scavenger hunt sheet if necessary. The prize drawing will occur April 3 after the 5 p.m. deadline. Entry is $5.
Completed sheets may be returned by: placing them in the greeting box in front of the Nature Center; calling the Nature Center at 781-8598 and giving the sheet to a staff member; emailing an edited sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org; or scanning and sending to email@example.com. Prizes include gift certificates redeemable in the gift shop, or for program admissions, a fishing kit and more.
As featured on
- Community Blood Center says area faces blood emergency
- Crews to close multiple highway ramps for asphalt work
- June 15 marks World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
- St. Luke’s robot brings new surgical options to Northland patients
- Steven M. Sipple: Moos prefers eight-team college football playoff, but 12 seems even better
- Showtime Picks Up ‘American Gigolo’ Series With Jon Bernthal
- Alabama basketball: Rojas has 'successful surgery' for torn ACL
- Huskers add IWCC kicker to specialist mix as NU continues to look for kickoff help, PK of the future
- MU report looks at population trends in Missouri
- KITCHEN DIVA: Deep-fried chicken is finger-lickin' good
- Concerts return to Kearney Amphitheater
- Work on 169 Highway coming Monday
- TO YOUR GOOD HEALTH: Dust mite allergy triggers cough
- Smithville woman dies in crash involving wrong-way driver
- Liberty Police investigate gunshot scene
- Parents' anniversary proves marriage hits highs, lows
- Doug Foster
- Mary Ruth Turnage