The most important value in an ally for Donald Trump has always been loyalty -- and many GOP lawmakers are starting to feel the effects of going against the former president. In the latest episode of The Point, CNN's Chris Cillizza talks about how firm Trump's hold remains on the GOP.
- Suspect in custody, no injuries reported after early morning police incident
- St. James congregation logs over 22,000 volunteer hours
- MOVIE REVIEW: Art imitates life imitates art on 'Bergman Island'
- SENIOR NEWS LINE: Rec center almost opened again
- Kearney again seeks use tax from city residents
- After Minnesota's beat up Nebraska physically the past two years, Huskers say, 'We owe them one'
- Jim Polzin: The Packers’ offense has been good but needs to be better. Here are 3 ways that can happen
- Picks against the spread, over/under for Arizona-Colorado and other Pac-12 matchups
- SENIOR NEWS LINE: Do we really need a booster shot?
- Smithville’s game Friday uncertain after Warriors blank Raytown
- St. Louis alderman sued over campaign finance violations
- Northland Christian commits $1.52M grant from Herzog Foundation
- Fire-damaged Wendy's demolished, new restaurant in works
- Bulldogs dismantle Raytown South on Homecoming
- Ava Nicole Holder
- Liberty High School 2021 Hall of Fame class announced
- Litton Way closure could last 2-3 days
- Ralph M. O'Dell