Obituaries for the Courier-Tribune are free for the first 70 words. More information may be presented for an additional fee. For fee information, please consult your funeral director or call (816) 781-4941.
Funeral homes may fax information to (816) 414-3340 or email to email@example.com. Please include your contact information. Photos may be emailed in jpeg format. Deadline to run in the printed paper is 10 a.m. on Tuesday. The Courier-Tribune publishes on Thursday.
Private-party obituaries are taken 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, except on holidays.
- Smithville Warrior Closet moves
- Lockton hires Mark A. Schwartz to lead Transaction Liability Claims
- Dream Nursery Designed by HGTV's Tamara Day for Couple Going Through IVF
- As of next year, Californians may have no pork
- Ask Matt: ‘Jeopardy!’s Latest Champ
- ‘Days Of Our Lives: Beyond Salem’: Eileen Davidson Joins Peacock Limited Series
- Tayshia Adams and Kaitlyn Bristowe To Co-Host ‘The Bachelorette’ Season 18
- Medical Help is Just a Phone Call Away