Obituaries for the Courier-Tribune are free for the first 70 words. More information may be presented for an additional fee. For fee information, please consult your funeral director or call (816) 781-4941.
Funeral homes may fax information to (816) 414-3340 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your contact information. Photos may be emailed in jpeg format. Deadline to run in the printed paper is 10 a.m. on Tuesday. The Courier-Tribune publishes on Thursday.
Private-party obituaries are taken 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, except on holidays.
- Baby birds ready to fledge
- Work on 169 Highway coming Monday
- KITCHEN DIVA: Deep-fried chicken is finger-lickin' good
- Steven M. Sipple:
- Emma Stone gets starstruck
- Olly Murs names mountain after Caroline Flack
- Leigh-Anne Pinnock: Pregnancy is hard
- Cornerback Scott flips from LSU, gives Missouri a four-star commitment