Obituaries for the Courier-Tribune are free for the first 70 words. More information may be presented for an additional fee. For fee information, please consult your funeral director or call (816) 781-4941.
Funeral homes may fax information to (816) 414-3340 or email to email@example.com. Please include your contact information. Photos may be emailed in jpeg format. Deadline to run in the printed paper is 10 a.m. on Tuesday. The Courier-Tribune publishes on Thursday.
Private-party obituaries are taken 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, except on holidays.
- Redesigned IRS.gov page helps people closing business; page features steps to navigate final tax actions
- October marks breast cancer awareness month
- Ana de Armas: Hollywood needs more roles for Latina women
- Talking through an early offensive line depth chart with Husker assistant Greg Austin
- DataServ Welcomes R.T. Moore as Newest Client
- Rapid Reaction: Lubick talks quarterback competition; praise for incoming freshman wideout
- Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan call for an end to structural racism
- Camila Cabello's so 'proud' of Shawn Mendes