Obituaries for the Courier-Tribune are free for the first 70 words. More information may be presented for an additional fee. For fee information, please consult your funeral director or call (816) 781-4941.
Funeral homes may fax information to (816) 414-3340 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your contact information. Photos may be emailed in jpeg format. Deadline to run in the printed paper is 10 a.m. on Tuesday. The Courier-Tribune publishes on Thursday.
Private-party obituaries are taken 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, except on holidays.
- Deputies warn of deadly pills circulating in county
- Frost: Senior DB Deontai Williams' knee injury 'not too bad;' QB Adrian Martinez 'a little beat up'
- Adele to Headline ‘One Night Only’ Special on CBS
- Paul McCartney: Eroticism was the driving force behind early songs
- Adele to discuss new album in Oprah Winfrey interview
- 10 @ 10: Bye week gives Hawkeyes time to regroup
- Colin Powell dies due to complications from COVID-19
- ‘I still own you!’ Packers, Aaron Rodgers continue dominance of Bears in 24-14 win