Obituaries for the Courier-Tribune are free for the first 70 words. More information may be presented for an additional fee. For fee information, please consult your funeral director or call (816) 781-4941.
Funeral homes may fax information to (816) 414-3340 or email to email@example.com. Please include your contact information. Photos may be emailed in jpeg format. Deadline to run in the printed paper is 10 a.m. on Tuesday. The Courier-Tribune publishes on Thursday.
Private-party obituaries are taken 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, except on holidays.
- Viola Davis and Riz Ahmed join Oscars presenting line-up
- Sam Smith refers to gender identity with new tattoo
- Sharon Osbourne pleads for help to find missing cat
- Class of 2023 QB Reese Mooney has Nebraska staff's full attention as spring game visit approaches
- Renewed TV Shows 2021: Find Out Which Series Will Return for Another Season
- This is How Much Missouri Spends on Gambling
- What’s Coming & Going From Netflix in May 2021
- David Beckham leads global vaccination drive