Obituaries for the Courier-Tribune are free for the first 70 words. More information may be presented for an additional fee. For fee information, please consult your funeral director or call (816) 781-4941.
Funeral homes may fax information to (816) 414-3340 or email to email@example.com. Please include your contact information. Photos may be emailed in jpeg format. Deadline to run in the printed paper is 10 a.m. on Tuesday. The Courier-Tribune publishes on Thursday.
Private-party obituaries are taken 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, except on holidays.
- Commissioner says housing deal given to county administrators in 2017
- Kearney experiences 6 school closures to date
- Public forum explores science, ethics March 3
- Clay County health center offers immunization clinics
- Blue Jays finish ninth after heartbreaking DQ
- Faux fight brings smiles
- Low-income tax credit debate reignited in Senate
- Understanding the Democratic delegate race after Nevada