Ava Nicole Holder, 16yo, of Kearney, passed away on Monday Oct. 11, 2021 at home. Arrangements: Hidden Valley Funeral Home of Kearney. 816-903-8888.
Obituaries for the Courier-Tribune are free for the first 70 words. More information may be presented for an additional fee. For fee information, please consult your funeral director or call (816) 781-4941.
Funeral homes may fax information to (816) 414-3340 or email to email@example.com. Please include your contact information. Photos may be emailed in jpeg format. Deadline to run in the printed paper is 10 a.m. on Tuesday. The Courier-Tribune publishes on Thursday.
Private-party obituaries are taken 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, except on holidays.
- MOVIE REVIEW: Art imitates life imitates art on 'Bergman Island'
- SENIOR NEWS LINE: Rec center almost opened again
- Kearney again seeks use tax from city residents
- Jim Polzin: How a players-only meeting helped members of the Badgers' offense trust each other
- How movie buff RB Chez Mellusi is helping rewrite the Badgers' script this season
- ‘Signed, Sealed, Delivered’ Star Eric Mabius Teases Obstacles Before Oliver & Shane’s Wedding
- Fresno State at Wyoming: Storylines
- MOUNTAIN WEST FOOTBALL POWER RANKINGS