Clyde “Woody” E. Woodson, Jr., 73, of Gladstone, MO, passed away April 25, 2020. A Celebration of Woody’s Life will be held from 9 a,m.-noon, Saturday, June 6th at the Church Archer Pasley Funeral Home. A Memorial Car Show and All-You-Can-Eat Pancake Feed will be held during this period outside the funeral home. Military honors will be presented at 9:30am.
Obituaries for the Courier-Tribune are free for the first 70 words. More information may be presented for an additional fee. For fee information, please consult your funeral director or call (816) 781-4941.
Funeral homes may fax information to (816) 414-3340 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your contact information. Photos may be emailed in jpeg format. Deadline to run in the printed paper is 10 a.m. on Tuesday. The Courier-Tribune publishes on Thursday.
Private-party obituaries are taken 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, except on holidays.
- Senior Send-offs: Amber Andrade, Liberty North
- Simple ways to save after being laid off or furloughed
- Yolanda Hadid: Motherhood's my 'greatest accomplishment'
- Thandie Newton was groomed by a director at 16
- Ellie Goulding: I'm incredibly shy
- COVID-19 in Missouri and Illinois: By the numbers
- Arizona Wildcats add another defensive commit in 3-star athlete Logan Kraut
- UPDATES: Tucson area coronavirus developments, July 12: Here's what we know