Dan McNeill, 84, of Liberty, MO, passed away August 30, 2020 at home surrounded by family. Private family services are scheduled. Interment with Honors will be in Resurrection Cemetery, 5001 NE Cookingham Dr., Kansas City, MO.
Obituaries for the Courier-Tribune are free for the first 70 words. More information may be presented for an additional fee. For fee information, please consult your funeral director or call (816) 781-4941.
Funeral homes may fax information to (816) 414-3340 or email to email@example.com. Please include your contact information. Photos may be emailed in jpeg format. Deadline to run in the printed paper is 10 a.m. on Tuesday. The Courier-Tribune publishes on Thursday.
Private-party obituaries are taken 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, except on holidays.
- Guillermo del Toro's 'hauntingly beautiful' Frankenstein
- Ellen Page and Paris Berelc to star in 1UP
- After 214 consecutive games, Mason Crosby questionable for Sunday’s game against Vikings
- No practice, no game, no workouts: The life of Wisconsin football players during COVID outbreak
- Wyoming 31, Hawaii 7: Three things we learned
- Felicity Jones praises Midnight Sky director George Clooney
- Emily Mortimer's terrible fears
- Nicole Scherzinger and Thom Evans househunting for family home