In loving memory, please join us for a memorial service to celebrate the lives of Donald W. Wiggins (March 1, 1937 – Nov. 20, 2020) and Belva A. Wiggins (Feb. 12, 1938 – July 3, 2021). We will gather together at 11 a.m. Aug. 21, 2021, at Antioch Bible Baptist Church located at 800 NE 72nd St., Gladstone, Missouri. Family and friends are respectfully invited to attend to remember Don and Belva who will be greatly missed by many. Please bring your fondest memories to share with family and friends. Arrangements: Park Lawn Northland Chapel (816) 781-8228. www.parklawnfunerals.com.
Obituaries for the Courier-Tribune are free for the first 70 words. More information may be presented for an additional fee. For fee information, please consult your funeral director or call (816) 781-4941.
Funeral homes may fax information to (816) 414-3340 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your contact information. Photos may be emailed in jpeg format. Deadline to run in the printed paper is 10 a.m. on Tuesday. The Courier-Tribune publishes on Thursday.
Private-party obituaries are taken 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, except on holidays.
- Liam Gallagher left with bloody nose after helicopter fall
- BET+, Shudder & More Specialty Streaming Services to Try Now
- Dime a Dozen: WEEK 3
- What to watch for when the Arizona Wildcats host the NAU Lumberjacks
- Nebraska-Oklahoma pregame observations: Could NU be closer to full strength vs. OU?
- Live updates: Real-time thoughts, analysis, commentary and more as Huskers take on Oklahoma
- Can’t Miss Episode of the Week: ‘Stargirl’s Big Fight Scene & Character Deaths
- The Emmys, Ken Burns’ ‘Muhammad Ali,’ A Political ‘Fiasco,’ Lifetime’s ‘Imperfect High’