Garnett Kincaid, age 80, of Liberty, MO passed away on June 16, 2020 at Liberty Health and Wellness Nursing Facility, Liberty, MO. Garnett was born on December 23, 1939 in Pierce, Nebraska, the daughter of Herbert and Emma Magdanz. For 35 years, she worked in the restaurant industry mainly as a manager. She is survived by her loving husband of 48 1/2 years, Phil Kincaid, 4 daughters, one son, Joyce Maskil, Bob Cummins, Tonijo Mitchell, Diana Whalen and Triscia Zimmerman; as well as three grandchildren and four great grandchildren. Garnett was preceded in death by her sister, Shirley Chambers. Arr: Park Lawn Northland Chapel 816-781-8228
Obituaries for the Courier-Tribune are free for the first 70 words. More information may be presented for an additional fee. For fee information, please consult your funeral director or call (816) 781-4941.
Funeral homes may fax information to (816) 414-3340 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your contact information. Photos may be emailed in jpeg format. Deadline to run in the printed paper is 10 a.m. on Tuesday. The Courier-Tribune publishes on Thursday.
Private-party obituaries are taken 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, except on holidays.
- Senior Send-offs: Amber Andrade, Liberty North
- Simple ways to save after being laid off or furloughed
- Yolanda Hadid: Motherhood's my 'greatest accomplishment'
- Thandie Newton was groomed by a director at 16
- Ellie Goulding: I'm incredibly shy
- COVID-19 in Missouri and Illinois: By the numbers
- Arizona Wildcats add another defensive commit in 3-star athlete Logan Kraut
- UPDATES: Tucson area coronavirus developments, July 12: Here's what we know