Kathie Beth Musgrave, 69, of Kansas City, passed away Dec. 26, 2020 at home surrounded by family. Funeral services were held Dec. 30 at Hope Fellowship Church. Interment was in Shawnee Mission Memory Gardens, 23215 W 75th St, Shawnee, KS 66227. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Hope Fellowship Church, St. Jude Children’s Hospital, or Kids Alive International.
Obituaries for the Courier-Tribune are free for the first 70 words. More information may be presented for an additional fee. For fee information, please consult your funeral director or call (816) 781-4941.
Funeral homes may fax information to (816) 414-3340 or email to email@example.com. Please include your contact information. Photos may be emailed in jpeg format. Deadline to run in the printed paper is 10 a.m. on Tuesday. The Courier-Tribune publishes on Thursday.
Private-party obituaries are taken 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, except on holidays.
- Smithville alum donates tractor to FFA, ag classes
- Area girls wrestling teams close out regular season with more hardware
- Liberty fire chief leads area COVID-19 vaccination site planning
- Substitute teachers reimbursement funds extension approved
- Steven M. Sipple: McCaffrey's decision sparks serious discussions; and Georgia eyed Fisher
- Sources: Husker OC Lubick a candidate for FCS head coaching job
- JUCO cornerback Perkins commits to MU
- Boone County representative wins appeal in social media case