Kathy Sue Dome, 64, of Liberty, MO, passed away Dec. 30, 2020. A memorial visitation will be held from 6-7:30 p.m., Thurs., Jan. 7, and a service will be conducted at 7:30 p.m. all at Church Archer Pasley Funeral Home, 119 E. Franklin St., Liberty, MO 64068. She is survived by her husband, Blaine; three daughters, Tonya, Kiesha, and Jessica; six grandchildren, two great-grandchildren, and two sisters.
Obituaries for the Courier-Tribune are free for the first 70 words. More information may be presented for an additional fee. For fee information, please consult your funeral director or call (816) 781-4941.
Funeral homes may fax information to (816) 414-3340 or email to email@example.com. Please include your contact information. Photos may be emailed in jpeg format. Deadline to run in the printed paper is 10 a.m. on Tuesday. The Courier-Tribune publishes on Thursday.
Private-party obituaries are taken 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, except on holidays.
- Kearney chamber, state rep seek input on workforce development
- Olin Announces Facility Closures
- Biden inauguration: Different look, feel from recent power transfers
- Centene Launches Youth Impact Award for Vaping Prevention
- Packers put Week 6 loss to Buccaneers in rearview, focus on preparation with Super Bowl on the line
- Sam Hargrave plans to shoot Extraction 2 this fall
- Carey Mulligan relished violent scenes in Promising Young Woman
- Caitlyn Jenner closer to Kylie Jenner than other kids