Michael Edward Loveridge, 73, of Kearney passed away August 13, 2020 at Liberty Hospital. A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. on August 29, 2020 at Chandler Baptist Church, Liberty, Missouri. Mr. Loveridge was born March 3, 1947 in Mt. Vernon, Ohio.
Obituaries for the Courier-Tribune are free for the first 70 words. More information may be presented for an additional fee. For fee information, please consult your funeral director or call (816) 781-4941.
Funeral homes may fax information to (816) 414-3340 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your contact information. Photos may be emailed in jpeg format. Deadline to run in the printed paper is 10 a.m. on Tuesday. The Courier-Tribune publishes on Thursday.
Private-party obituaries are taken 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, except on holidays.
- Niall Horan finished with heartbreak after meeting new love
- Emma Corrin not looking for love
- Kate Beckinsale and Goody Grace split because of 'other priorities'
- Felicity Huffman completes her sentence for exam cheating scandal
- Timothee Chalamet's Bob Dylan biopic put on hold
- Winter weather advisory on tap for Monday
- DONNA'S DAY: Talk to kids about winning, losing
- MSHSAA releases state football brackets