Mike Vance, 66, of Kansas City, MO, passed away peacefully at his home on Tuesday, Feb. 16. Mike was a private person, so a small family celebration is planned. Mike was born in Chicago, IL on Sept. 12, 1954 to Pete Roman Vance and Pauline Mullins Pusser. Mike is survived by his children, Michael Hayes Vance, Eric Roman Vance, and Ashton Vance Williams, and his many grandchildren.
Obituaries for the Courier-Tribune are free for the first 70 words. More information may be presented for an additional fee. For fee information, please consult your funeral director or call (816) 781-4941.
Funeral homes may fax information to (816) 414-3340 or email to email@example.com. Please include your contact information. Photos may be emailed in jpeg format. Deadline to run in the printed paper is 10 a.m. on Tuesday. The Courier-Tribune publishes on Thursday.
Private-party obituaries are taken 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, except on holidays.
- DONNA'S DAY: Try some crunchy microwave peanut brittle
- The Crown scoops Best Drama Golden Globe
- Catherine O'Hara scoops first Golden Globe
- Daniel Kaluuya's Golden Globe win blighted by technical issues
- Missouri bats fall silent in game four versus Omaha
- Louise Redknapp: Online dating is so hard to navigate
- Kadlec hits walk-off single for Missouri softball in win over MTSU
- Kaley Cuoco surprised by husband ahead of the Golden Globe Awards