Michelle Diane Allyn, 45, Lathrop, MO., passed December 11th, 2019 Michelle was much loved by her family and friends and will be missed. She was an avid cook and gardener. She is survived by children, Andrew and Sara; partner Casey; parents; William and Diane; brothers William and Timothy. A memorial will be held December 28th at the Liberty Community Center from 11-3. with the eulogy at 1.
Obituaries for the Courier-Tribune are free for the first 70 words. More information may be presented for an additional fee. For fee information, please consult your funeral director or call (816) 781-4941.
Funeral homes may fax information to (816) 414-3340 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your contact information. Photos may be emailed in jpeg format. Deadline to run in the printed paper is 10 a.m. on Tuesday. The Courier-Tribune publishes on Thursday.
Private-party obituaries are taken 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, except on holidays.
- Serenity on the Square holds fundraiser Sunday
- Boley opens bike co-op downtown
- Special events in Liberty Feb. 28 to March 4, 2020
- Faith News, Feb. 27, 2020
- Special Events in Smithville, February 28 to March 5, 2020
- Special events in Kearney, Feb. 28 to March 5, 2020
- The curious case of Reed Nikko: Just how much has the big man raised his game?
- Sofia Vergara and Heidi Klum join America's Got Talent 2020