Reece O. "Sparky" Sparks 78, of Liberty, passed away Feb. 28, 2021. Visitation 5-7 p.m. Friday, March 5, Park Lawn Northland Chapel, Liberty. Service 1 p.m. Saturday, March 6, Pleasant Valley Baptist Church, Liberty. Burial at South Point Cemetery, Orrick, MO. Donations are suggested to Children's Mercy Hospital (support.childrensmercy.org/give) Arrangements: Park Lawn Northland Chapel (816) 781-8228.
Obituaries for the Courier-Tribune are free for the first 70 words. More information may be presented for an additional fee. For fee information, please consult your funeral director or call (816) 781-4941.
Funeral homes may fax information to (816) 414-3340 or email to email@example.com. Please include your contact information. Photos may be emailed in jpeg format. Deadline to run in the printed paper is 10 a.m. on Tuesday. The Courier-Tribune publishes on Thursday.
Private-party obituaries are taken 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, except on holidays.
- Kearney girls soccer wins in shootout after 2OT scoreless battle with Smithville
- This week marks National Public Safety Telecommunicators Week
- MDC urges public to 'bee-friend' native pollinators
- Clay County EDC seeks help with Sleep in Heavenly Peace bed build
- New VP joins Clay County Savings Bank
- Cemetery clean-up day April 17
- American Red Cross supports military kids
- Eagles baseball earns 7th straight win