Rev. Jack M. DeWees, 70, of Liberty, passed away unexpectedly at his home on November 19, 2020. Due to COVID restrictions, a memorial service will be announced at a later date. Arrangements: Park Lawn Northland Chapel (816) 781-8228.
Obituaries for the Courier-Tribune are free for the first 70 words. More information may be presented for an additional fee. For fee information, please consult your funeral director or call (816) 781-4941.
Funeral homes may fax information to (816) 414-3340 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your contact information. Photos may be emailed in jpeg format. Deadline to run in the printed paper is 10 a.m. on Tuesday. The Courier-Tribune publishes on Thursday.
Private-party obituaries are taken 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, except on holidays.
- Reward offered for missing KC children
- Felony traffic stop ends without incident
- Learn about fabric of Plaid Friday
- Stave off cabin fever with family nights
- Small businesses can capitalize on Black Friday
- Mainstreet Credit Union offers remote-learning financial literacy program
- Wyoming 45, UNLV 14: Three things we learned
- Wyoming football runs wild, dominates UNLV for first win in nearly a month