William Kyle Potter, 69, passed away Tue, Nov 12, 2019 in Liberty, Mo. A private committal will take place at the Masonic Cemetery in Van Buren, Mo. Kyle is preceded in death by his parents William & Doris Potter. He leaves behind his son William Bryan Potter; siblings Linda Reynolds (Larry), Rebecca Tourlamain (Antony), Steve Potter (Wanda) and Jeff Potter. Arr: Park Lawn Northland Chapel (816)781-8228
Obituaries for the Courier-Tribune are free for the first 70 words. More information may be presented for an additional fee. For fee information, please consult your funeral director or call (816) 781-4941.
Funeral homes may fax information to (816) 414-3340 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your contact information. Photos may be emailed in jpeg format. Deadline to run in the printed paper is 10 a.m. on Tuesday. The Courier-Tribune publishes on Thursday.
Private-party obituaries are taken 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, except on holidays.
- The Next Big Leg: Neenah's Jack Van Dyke ready to compete for Badgers' kicking jobs
- Position battles ahead for Austin's Husker OL, but Jurgens' continued progress a critical element
- Mel C says drunken spat pushed her towards depression
- Meghan Trainor's dad hospitalized after accident
- Friends reunion 'could become a 12-part series'
- As Brian Gutekunst departs for the NFL combine, Packers GM knows free agency redux won’t happen
- Packers re-sign kicker Mason Crosby to 3-year contract
- Bono helped Liam Neeson to secure Ordinary Love role