What do you think of the way Presiding Commissioner Jerry Nolte has handled his role as an elected official on the Clay County Commission?
What do you think of the way Eastern Commissioner Luann Ridgeway has handled her role as an elected official on the Clay County Commission?
What do you think of the way Western Commissioner Gene Owen has handled his role as an elected official on the Clay County Commission?
- Commissioner at odds with Clay County statement on audit
- Frick Farm again attraction for hale bale handiwork
- Festival parade honors military, means street closures
- Smithville launches tradition, inaugural State of the Community dinner
- Nominations open for Guardian Awards until Oct. 15
- Liberty's Jillian Fleming commits to Northwest Missouri
- Freshman DB Maurice Gaines no longer on Arizona Wildcats roster
- Tom Oates: Perfect time for Jonathan Taylor to make a Heisman statement
- Red Door Grill opens fourth metro location in Northland
- Williams excelling as Liberty running back
- Vehicle chase through county ends in 2 arrests
- Work will cause multiple lane closures at I-35, Highway 152
- Kearney district responding to racial harassment incident
- County lawsuit over state audit unprecedented obstruction
- Defense lifts Eagles to statement win over Trojans
- Missouri State University offers dual credit to Northlanders
- Liberty students semifinalists of National Merit Scholars
- Kearney police investigate shooting death, assault