Army's triple-option offense will test the Badgers defense's discipline. How can Wisconsin slow down Army's offense and who should the UW offense lean on?
As featured on
Whether you are heading down to Camp Randall or watching from the comfort of your couch, the State Journal has Badgers fans covered with a complete breakdown of everything they need to know as Wisconsin takes on Army on Saturday night in Madison.
The UW football team won for the second week in a row as Graham Mertz and the Badgers escaped with a 20-14 victory over the Army Black Knights in a battle under the Camp Randall lights.
UW’s athletic department tweeted two hours before the game that “unforeseen circumstances specific to this game” created a situation in which not all the entry gates were fully staffed.
- Bulldogs softball season ends in district semifinals
- Kearney wins on the road against Winnetonka
- Liberty North boys win conference championship
- Defense continues to shine for Kearney during win streak
- Liberty North takes care of business against Titans
- Smithville tripped up by Platte County
- Eagles loss in Arkansas aids victory over Broncos
- Smithville’s game Friday uncertain after Warriors blank Raytown
- Liberty police participate in drug take-back event
- 15 Stars Who Played Themselves on ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ (VIDEO)
- Dime a Dozen: WEEK 8
- Arizona blows fourth-quarter lead to Washington, suffers 19th straight loss
- Can’t Miss Episode of the Week: ‘Queens’ Premiere Is Both Fun and Relatable
- By the numbers: How Arizona lost a double-digit lead against Washington
- Notes, quotes and stats from Arizona's loss to Washington
- Badgers gameday primer: TV, tickets and everything else fans need to know as Wisconsin visits Purdue
- Deputies warn of deadly pills circulating in county
- Lincoln County charges Minnesota woman after car crash severely injures infant
- Day services VP show no signs of slowing after 37 years of service
- Ava Nicole Holder
- Burkett wins State Championship for Liberty North
- Northland provides ghastly gatherings for Halloween fun
- Clayton Lee Briscoe
- DONNA'S DAY: 'World's Best Granola' also kid-friendly recipe
- Smithville's softball season ends in districts
- Liberty outlasts Hornets in overtime