In this video created by Mayo Clinic, teens describe common signs that a teen is considering suicide and provide encouragement for communicating directly and immediately for support and safety. It also Includes suggestions for what to say to a teen who may be at risk for suicide and ways to keep them safe. Things can get better.
For more information-
Call: 1-800-273-TALK, 1-800-273-8255
As featured on
What do you think of the way Eastern Commissioner Luann Ridgeway has handled her role as an elected official on the Clay County Commission?
What do you think of the way Western Commissioner Gene Owen has handled his role as an elected official on the Clay County Commission?
What do you think of the way Presiding Commissioner Jerry Nolte has handled his role as an elected official on the Clay County Commission?
- Megan Fox had 'psychological breakdown' after Jennifer's Body backlash
- Victoria Beckham praises Duchess Meghan
- Katy Perry wants to set good example
- Whitney Houston to tour as a hologram in 2020
- Pocatello woman searching for missing infant son with health complications
- Julia Stiles was prepared to take on any role in Hustlers
- Downton Abbey cast wants movie sequel
- Chrissy Teigen accidentally posts email online and speaks to 'nice stranger'
- Kearney police investigate shooting death, assault
- Williams excelling as Liberty running back
- Threat of violence made toward Smithville school
- Work will cause multiple lane closures at I-35, Highway 152
- Defense lifts Eagles to statement win over Trojans
- Kearney district responding to racial harassment incident
- County lawsuit over state audit unprecedented obstruction
- James Medley
- Mary Ann Griggs Adams
- UPDATE: Smithville school threat deemed not credible