Farmers tend to put their families and farm before themselves, but neither can operate unless farmers take care of themselves physically and mentally, said Karen Funkenbusch, University of Missouri Extension health and safety specialist.
While traveling to distant forests may be enjoyable to find eye-catching fall color, a variety of native grasses, wildflowers, and shrubs can add color to a homeowner's own yard in autumn. Plus these plants are now habitats that benefit insects and wildlife at other times in the year.
President Joe Biden has pledged to significantly increase the amount of Covid-19 vaccines it will ship to foreign nations beginning in 2022 in an effort to end the pandemic worldwide. Meanwhile the WHO says Africa needs seven times more vaccine than it currently receives to meet the target o…
- Vaccine inequality is a 'global crisis' says UN official
- Here's what we know in the search for Brian Laundrie
- Legal analyst on how Jan. 6 committee subpoenas could play out
- At least 1 dead and 14 injured in Tennessee shooting
- CDC alerts medical professionals to be on alert over Afghan evacuees potentially spreading infectious diseases