Farmers tend to put their families and farm before themselves, but neither can operate unless farmers take care of themselves physically and mentally, said Karen Funkenbusch, University of Missouri Extension health and safety specialist.
(The Center Square) – A new survey of the top 150 colleges in the U.S. found that nearly 25% of students said it is acceptable to use violence to shut down a controversial speaker. The number jumps to nearly 50% at several elite women’s colleges. According to the survey, Claremont-McKenna College ranks best for free speech, DePauw University ranks the worst.
- Campus speech: Survey finds 66% of students support shouting down campus speakers
- RAW: FL: GOV DESANTIS SPACE COAST ANNOUNCEMNT
- Semiconductor shortages to cost auto industry $210 billion in revenue this year
- Gabby Petito laid to rest as hunt for Brian Laundrie intensifies
- A timeline of all the ways Trump tried to steal 2020 election