Rachel Weise and David Farr of Clay County were selected to attend the 2021 National 4-H Congress Nov. 26 through 30, in Atlanta, Georgia. The National 4-H Congress experience allows 4-H members from the across the country to learn new skills and network with other 4-H'ers.
(The Center Square) – President Joe Biden unveiled a major gun regulation and crime prevention plan Wednesday as cities around the country struggle with rising violent crime.
- Biden: Hire more police officers to stop violent crime
- VP Harris’ to visit U.S.-Mexico border months after being put in charge of illegal immigration
- General's response to Gaetz's question leaves him shaking his head
- U.S. Supreme Court sides with student in free speech case
- Families may now defer monthly IRS payments for major tax refund