SMITHVILLE Gaggles of amateur barbecue competition teams and individuals along with spectators gathered Saturday, Sept. 24, in downtown Smithville for the Smithville Area Chamber of Commerce’s annual BBQ Bash. The cooking competition is held throughout the downtown historic district around C…
- AHA News: At 21, Her College Graduation and a Stroke Happened on the Same Day
- Happy Hour? Inflation, labor, supply chains still challenging bars, breweries, distilleries
- Poll: Americans say grocery prices will affect their vote in November
- Sexual Issues Can Plague Young Women Who've Survived Cancer
- Cities With the Biggest Seasonal Changes in Home Prices
MONDAY, Oct. 3, 2022 (American Heart Association News) -- Marissa Fattore's graduation from Kutztown University of Pennsylvania took place on a warm spring day. For the occasion, Marissa had her nails done and wore a new dress and high heels.
This year marks the 82nd anniversary of National Newspaper Week, Oct. 2 to 8. This year’s theme is “Newspapers Are Relevant.” For 176 years, we at the Courier-Tribune have been proud to bring you what you deem relevant.