CNN's Jim Acosta discusses how "shock politics" have taken over and the truth as taken a back seat in politics and challenges Republicans loyal to former President Donald Trump to tell the truth.
- Acosta: If Republicans really want to shock us, then do this
- Poll: Majority of Americans think COVID-19 threat is getting less serious
- Jim Acosta confronts Marjorie Taylor Greene on Capitol Hill
- Obama to GOP: Tell us your ideas instead of trying to rig elections
- Doctor explains how rare tropical infection entered US
A major source of funding for the Clay County Sheriff’s Office is on the Nov. 2 ballot for renewal. The eighth-cent Law Enforcement Sales Tax funds 25% of our budget, which has a significant impact on our operations.