The Missouri Department of Conservation reports the presence of emerald ash borer (EAB) in 89 Missouri counties and the City of St. Louis. Unfortunately, ash trees in forests across Missouri will soon be dead, as EAB continues its march across the state.
Two people -- including a 3-year-old child -- are dead and a third person is missing after being swept out by strong currents at a beach near Tampa, Florida, Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister said.
- 2 people, including infant, dead after being swept out by currents
- One arrest made in Austin shooting incident
- Taylor boy, 8, sacrifices treasured Pokemon cards to raise money, save his dog’s life
- Labor and industry has issued nearly $120 million in unemployment benefits since launch of new Unemployment Compensation (UC) system
- FL: BELL TOLL TO REMEMBER PULSE SHOOTING VICTIMS