Invasive exotic plants can reduce or eliminate native plants that previously thrived in a habitat. This, in turn, can negatively impact wildlife and insect populations that need those native plants to survive, states a release from the Missouri Department of Conservation.
- Medicare Will Save U.S. Billions Negotiating Drug Prices
- Troubling Signs TB Is Gaining Resistance Against Combo Antibiotics
- Silent Killer: Shield Your Family From Carbon Monoxide
- What Is Heartworm and How Can You Protect Your Pet From It?
- Republican U.S. senators file bill to end China's Permanent Normal Trade Status
MONDAY, Jan. 30, 2023 (HealthDay News) -- The U.S. government could save billions every year once Medicare begins negotiating drug prices in 2026, new research suggests.